pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Inobservant Kerry Supporters

I felt like some street food today so I rambled on down to the fair.
Although, exactly what kind of food I felt like, I'm not sure. What ever it was, was prolly on a stick. Yeah. That's it. I felt like meat on a stick.
I wore my Bush-Cheney '04 cap and W '04 tee.
Wouldn't you know it, but the Kerry-Edwards people (vols, we call ourselves) were stationed, clipboards and stickers in hand, at the accessways.
I approached.
A Kerry vol noticed me, "Excuse me, ma'am, would you like a Kerry sticker?", he asked.
Then he noticed I was a man.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Sir, would you like a Kerry sticker?"

But hadn't I already been impugned?

Didn't he see my W cap and W tee? I don't think a reply was called for. I walked on.
After all, this wasn't Halloween. Today is August 8th. The last time I looked, I appeared to be a man today. A Republican, Bush man. They don't get much manlier than that, in most cases.

I'm trying to be objective here, folks. From where I sit, it looks to me like these Kerry supporters aren't very observant. If they can't notice Kerry is a flip-flopper, how can they notice anything else? Such as the fact that sarin and mustard gases have been found in Iraq and Saddam actually had sent agents to Niger in search of yellowcake.

Besides, some of my favorite writers are cross-dressers. (Photoshop courtesy of Fark)


This girdle is fargin' killing me! Posted by Hello

Bringing new meaning to the word "yellowcake."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home