pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Late breaking news


We've been informed many times by Hugh Hewitt that James Lileks is a Hummel collector. Lileks has denied it repeatedly. And to tell the truth, I'd always believed Lileks. After all, Hugh may be the Commissioner and the Ambassador of Hockey and...well, I guess he's a lot of things, but sometimes I get the hint of a suspicion that Hugh likes to make up stuff.
Not so regarding the Lileks Hummel obsessions.
And here is the documentation. These are the actual photos of Lileks' beloved collection.
I'd say I'm speechless, but that would be a gosh durned lie.
(tip o' the bird to Brian Beardsley) Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 11:38 PM, Blogger Doug said…

    Heh. I have a picture of Mr. Lileks accepting the bound volume that picture arrived in from an admiring fan at Keegan's last Thursday. If a functioning battery recharger shows up Monday for my digital camera, check my blog for it that night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home