pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

MN Democrats Exposed

My intrepid friend at Minnesota Democrats Exposed is focused like a laserbeam especially on one subject. That is, exposing Democrats in the State of Minnesota, in case you needed clarification. I only know him or her via the Internet, so I don't know him well. But I do know he's smart.
Why?
Well, because he's put pinkmonkeybird in his blogroll for one thing.
And for another, because he's posted a pic I shot last week when I was in Mankato.

But that's not enough for MN Democrats Exposed. He points out in detail why this Democrat (or at least, if he's not a Democrat, then he is at least a Democrat sympathizer) is so stupid.

MN Democrats Exposed put out the call in his blog to send in any pics showing stupid Democrat protesters and so I fired one off to him via email.

That's why the blogosphere is so great. Information is rapidly shared and disseminated.. Just ask Al Gore, the guy who'd invented the Internet and the guy who coined the descriptor for myself and MN Democrats Exposed; Rapid Responder Digital Brownshirts.

Good job, MNDE.


2 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Minnesota Democrats Exposed said…

    The compliments should go to you for responding to my email and for reading my blog.

    Your blogging goodwill is very appreciated.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    If I may rip off Hugh Hewitt's Latin;

    "potestas dematocraticorum delenda est"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home