pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Cheating in Minnesota

Jay Reding has this post on various investigations of Democratic election fraud. Particularly in my own Midwest. This is something I find to be very disturbing, to say the least.
I was raised to believe that honesty is the best policy. How could people who are citizens of this country come to believe that bringing about their preferred electoral results through cheating is an acceptable means? In my book, cheating is just un-American. If I had any clue that a Republican were cheating I would most certainly stop him.
My home state of Minnesota is one of a handful of crucial battleground states that will decide the election. And the polls show it to be statistically tied.
That means that Minnesota is a prime candidate for Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party cheating. If anyone has any local information on suspicions of voter fraud or registration fraud in my home State, please email me immediately so that I may act upon it.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Emily said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Sifu.
    If you post another advertisement in my blog, I will bill you $100.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home