pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

The Mother of all phone banks

As you can see by the little campaign calendar below my blogroll, there are only 35 days or less remaining until Election Day. Lock and load.

I wanted to go the HQ tonight and recruit more volunteers for our upcoming Mother Of All Phone Banks drive. But I came down ill tonight with a touch. So I'll try and make up for my absence at the phone with this post.

We need an army of people to man the phones every Saturday in October beginning this Saturday, October 2nd. The phone bank is in downtown Minneapolis. Shifts are 10 am - 1 pm and 1pm - 4 pm.

To get involved and make a difference go to http://www.mnbush2004.com/ and click on Volunteer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home