pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Sunday, October 10, 2004

More Blogger problems

Well, the good news is that my blog is back up and I can post.

Bad news is that I am unable to publish my blogroll or put up a meter. I suppose you've noticed this template is a pinker shade now. That's because I attempted utilizing an entirely new template to see if I could get around this problem.

I couldn't.

Is anyone else using Blogger having this problem? If so, please Comment below. In the meanwhile, I'll email Blogger and notify them of the problem, as there is no such problem referred to in their Current Status pages.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Swiftee said…

    I did notice your new paint job PMB, and it begs the question:

    How pink is too pink..is there such a thing?

    We'll be watching.

    ps: Isn't time for you to post another babe pic? I'm getting edgy.

     
  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Hi Swifty.
    And congrats on yer new bike. You would look good on that bike with Laetitia Casta riding piggy back.
    Yes, you're probably right. But I don't mind stealing this color from the Lefties. I'll check my files for the Babe of the Week. When my blog crashed I lost regular traffic. So I'll need the hot babes to bring my readership back up to its former glory.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home