pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Friday, October 08, 2004

Thank you

Thank you for coming back to this blog.
Blogger notified me that my blog crashed due to a bug in their system, so we can rule out hackers.
Unfortunately I did not understand the importance of saving a backup copy of my customizations to this blog, so I will be recreating that over the coming week.
If there are other blogs that put out word that this blog was not to be toe tagged just yet, I thank you. And anyone who reads pinkmonkeybird with any regularity; Thanks a bunch.
My thanks to Jo of Jo's Attic for her very helpful suggestions, Swifty of PAIR 'O DICE for his APB, Doug of Bogus Gold, Chad the Elder for his empathy's (he felt my pain) and to Ed of MonkeyWatch who informed a concerned community of monkey observers that this blog was not dead, it only smelled funny.



3 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Scott:

    Glad to hear it was only a technical glitch that shut you down and that things are back to normal. Are you going to the Bush Rally today, or the Patriot Debate bash next week? If so, see you there.

    Sqotty

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Hi Sqotty.
    I opted to skip W's rally today in order to work the phone banks. I never imagined I would pass on a chance to see President Bush. Seeing W at a rally is a great way to connect to the message. I've already got the message. Now my job is to help others spread that message to Minnesota voters. It is so important that we take Minnesota. The signs are good. Minnesota has been trending Republican. We've got to show the DFL that they are irrelevant and Minnesota is moving forward. I look forward to November 3rd when the StarTribune publishes their headline: MN is Bush Country.

    Yes, I'll be going to the Patriot bash. It will be fun to scowl at Kerry in the company of other like-minded people. He is such an Internationalist! I hope to see you there, Sqotty. Will you be wearing your Klingon uniform?

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No KBU's or head gear for this. They might confuse me as a Kerry supporter and hit me with phaser fire. :-)

    The rally was great, hopefully got some good pics. See you on debate night.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home