pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Monday, November 15, 2004

Anybody home?

Yesterday I wrote a brilliant piece that consumed about 45 minutes. It had about 6 hyperlinks embedded in it. I was so happy.
When I clicked on Publish it took about 3 minutes to work on it. Then I got a message that my post failed to publish. Since I had not backed it up on a text editor, it is lost forever.
I wonder if this post you are reading will meet the same fate.

As Jo of Jo's Attic recently said, blogger hates me.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Swiftee said…

    Don't feel too bad PMB, this has happened to all of us that use e-blogger.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Swiftee.
    And do you back up your compositions with a text editor usually now? It's kind of a pain and it's kind of time consuming. And like any insurance, you feel as though you're wasting your time unless you have a misfortune.

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger Swiftee said…

    Yea, I write 'em in Word first. Of course I also have hard copies for the Smithstonian archives as well.

    BTW, whither the BOTW?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home