pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

John Kerry, deadman

Too bad John Frickin' Kerry.
You ran an innept campaign.
You did the best you could and tried to stretch it out to the best of your ability.

We kicked your ass and humiliated you.

John Fudgin' Kerry; Loser.

UPDATE:
It's the morning after and I'm calm now.
I guess I must have been a bit fired up when I wrote this post. I hope it is clear that the only way I wish John Kerry to be dead is his political career. My language that was pushing the envelope may have made it seem otherwise.
One double bourbon later, I was much more relaxed.
I and the other election judges of my precinct had just closed the polls and I was preparing to dash off to the huge Minnesota Republican election returns party event. It was very encouraging.
But I am very surprised that we did not win Minnesota for the President. So strongly, did I believe we had it. I also believed we would know to a certainty that W was reelected by midnight. Instead, we were kicked out of the bar at 1 am with W standing at 269 EV; one shy of the expected victory.

I'm not complaining. Republicans did well. W will address the nation within a few hours from the time of this writing. He's going to give an acceptance speech with a giant banner proclaiming "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" hanging from the ConTower.
We won the White House for W in part because we forced the Democrats to fight so hard in Minnesota. We diverted Democrat resources from other campaigns to save their precious Minnesota.
Bye bye Tom Daschle.


KERRY-EDWARDS; HOPE IS DOWN THE DRAIN

3 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger SpecialK said…

    Thank you for having the gall to support Bush. Another 4 years, we'll be OK.

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    SpecialK.
    Gall? Heh. Never thought of it as gall. I suppose my opponents had.

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Doug said…

    We're not done Scott. You taught me a lot this year. And we'll build on it next year.

    I underestimated the DFL. Our own turnout was in my own expected "victory" range, but the DFL turnout exceeded my expectation.

    We'll best them next time. Thanks for all your work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home