pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Friday, December 03, 2004

Spirit Of America

Just before I left town last weekend I became aware of Spirit Of America from Fraters Libertas.

But I shoved it into the back of my mind in the fever of preparing for my vacation. Well, now I'm back and I'm joining up with the Northern Alliance of Blogs to help support this very worthy cause. It's not enough to limit one's self to being a spectator in the struggle to bring freedom to Mesopotamia and Asia. Cheering the troops and informing our elected representatives of our wishes fall short of the accomplishment. Just a small donation in American dollars from many, many people has raised $ 6740.00 on behalf of the Northern Alliance drive.

I hope you will click here to make the difference in the Global War On Terrorism and to do so with the Northern Alliance of Bloggers.

Let those who opposed the liberation of Iraq take note.

We're serious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home