pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Friday, December 03, 2004

Wizbang Blogger Awards

On my first visit to this awards page, the site was down. And no wonder. Hugh Hewitt had just announced it on the air. When Hugh invites people to visit a website or a blog there is a palpable shift of electronic flow in the blogosphere. Sometimes it results in a crashed site.
So I browsed elsewhere for another 40 minutes and by the time I revisited the site was back up again.
If you love the blogosphere enough to know a goodly number of the candidates in the various categories, then you'll enjoy clicking on the appropriate radio button.
If, on the other hand, you know little of the blogs and what they do, each of the candidates' names are hyperlinked and you are encouraged to use your mouse and take a look at them.

If you wonder how I voted, well, let's just say that the Northern Alliance of Blogs are tops in my book.
Gee, I wonder how Dan Rather voted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home