pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Saturday, January 29, 2005

What happened?

What happened to Powerline? I like to start my day (at least, my weekend days) by reading the latest posts from the Northern Alliance of Blogs. When I clicked on Powerline in my Favorites folder I get this odd index sheet. The URL is correct. But the blog is nowhere.

www.powerlineblog.com

Oddly, when I came to post about the problem here on my own blog and opened Powerline, the problem is resolved.

I tell ya, sometimes technology can make a man doubt his own sanity. A quick survey of other blogs have no mention of this problem.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Pink,

    What are you smoking?

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    If you really must know, I'm smoking banana peels. You wouldn't believe the buzz. But then, I'm part monkey.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home