pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Blogger "bug" belied

I'd like to thank redryder52 who found me in the Blogger Forum and correctly diagnosed my blogroll problem. It turns out that my code was located in the wrong place. I don't know how I made this error, as I thought I recalled the location correctly from when I wrote my first blogroll. I had mistakenly believed it to be located just below the title; "links--------------------". I was wrong.
Using Blogger Forum was a very positive experience for me. There are scores of talented techies like redryder52 who take pleasure in solving problems such as mine. It turned out to be an easily fielded one. And yet, several emails and phone calls to Blogger's techs were to no avail. None. Nada. Zilch. I'd like to encourage Blogger to recommend problems such as mine to Blogger Forum, rather than the way they answered me months ago; "Sorry. We don't field technical problems regarding customizing our templates." Blogger Forum plays on the strength of the Internet. Countless numbers of people who know things are willing to help online for free because they enjoy it.

By all means, keep them in your favorites folder.

http://www.bloggerforum.com/

If it weren't for Blogger Forum I would not have a blogroll. I will be blogrolling them in honor of solving my problem.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Swiftee said…

    Hey, hey hey...alright, get P'OD bak up there! ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home