pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Super chick blog

Several local women blog MOBsters realized that they could bring something unique to the MOB by ganging up into one wondrous babelicious superblog. They've got a temporary address, so they explain. I scrounged around in there to learn what M.A.W.B. stands for as an acronym. Couldn't find it. So I'll have to guess that it must mean Mentally Alert Wild Beotches. Of course, I could be wrong.
In any case, whatever it stands for, I've entered them into my blogroll because they are a unique amalgam of bloggers with a special mission; To bring feminine reason to a wild west blogosphere. This is a sphere in which the casual surfer might accidentally step into a puddle of blog chaw or discover cold leftover pizza still left out on the t.v. tray. The MAWBsters will no doubt clean up the mess and put this disarray to neat and tidy order so that we may find a clean pair of matching sox tomorrow morning.
On the other hand, I may be way off base.

Hey, I'm a bachelor. I have no idea what the rules are.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hi PMB!

    It stands for Minnesota Alliance of Women Bloggers. We have a logo and an introduction post in the works, but I agree we haven't made it easy to figure out in the interim.

    Were you having site problems earlier today? When I put together the blogroll your site came up blank. Glad to see things are operational again.

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    DCB.
    Thank you for the clarification. How embarrassing for me. It turns out that my best educated guess as to the meaning of your acronym was completely wrong.
    I see you didn't bother to correct me about the cleaning I said you will do, so I take it that I at least got that part right.
    As we all know, pinkmonkeybird is one of the primary targets in the blogosphere for hacks. They are constantly out to get me. It's a wonder that my site is even up at all. Charles Johnson and I were just recently having a larf about this over a pint.
    Oh well, the war continues.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home