pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Sunday, February 13, 2005

Wither Jo's Attic?

While I was building my new blogroll I discovered that Jo's Attic claims to be "closing".

By the time I caught wind of this news, Jo had already put out notice that she's thinking of making an about face, claiming she should have checked with her brother and blog-partner, Dr. Jonz, first.

Swiftee over at Pair o' Dice seems to know that Jo has a gig with Taxpayer's League of Minnesota, prompting the fold.

But then Jo comes out with this rethink of the situation. Even after high-profile blogs have already said their fond farewells.

This would all be so very confusing if it weren't for the fact that a woman is always allowed to change her mind. Excellent tactic in getting our attention, Jo. Okay. I've blogrolled you, so you can't back out now. If Jo's Attic closes, then I've got bats in my belfry.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger TFB said…

    I have decided to stay as I have some help from the the stronger side of the human chain.
    Stay tuned though as the chicks are forming an alliance as well.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    We're working on a name for our new group blog for women of the mob. I should have a poll up later today. Stop by my site and vote.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home