pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Another caller. I love this call, but I don't know who it is. I guess I was distracted as I wrote of Doug.
Radio sucks. We should have a transcript of all the words. But I'm not Lileks or King, so I don't have a radio recorder.

So I listen as the call winds up. Maybe I'll hear his name.....Vox. Would that be the libertarian Vox Popoli?

Shameless, that a Libertarian would vote for someone other than George W. Bush in such trying times. I've never revisited Vox since I learned that he voted for the Libertarian ticket last November. He obviously does not understand how important it is to confront International Terrorism. They call him Vox Day. This is not to be confused with Vox Dei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home