pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Bogus Gold has new URL

By now most everyone knows, but Bogus Gold has a new home, a new server and a new URL.

http://bogusgold.com/

Unfortunately, Doug has not changed his psycho self portrait in his new digs. Consequently, you cannot escape his purely evil and vacuous stare into your soul. I have tempted his hypnotic spell. After 3 and a half minutes of freefall into the pupil of his left eye one can hear Doug's monotone voice chanting, "You will buy me a Merlot at Keegan's next Thursday. You will insist that I choose the vintner and the year."

Fortunately, I slapped myself silly and plunged my head into a bucket of cold water to shake off this mumbo-jumbo.

You may not be so lucky if your mind is not as disciplined as mine. Enter if you dare.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Doug said…

    Some analyst you are. It's not an evil and vacuous stare. It's evil and drunk.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Analyst? Since when is blogging about analysis? It's all about the liquor...and, erm...the evil.

    Prost.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home