pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Happy Easter

I'm planning on attending mass tomorrow morning at the Basilica of Saint Mary's. Terri Schiavo is Roman Catholic, as is her family. The Pope has called for saving her life.
Ironically, Terri could well pass away on this very holy day.

The Resurrection of Jesus Christ is the heart and soul of our Catholic faith. Easter is the day we celebrate the fact that Jesus rose from the dead. Heaven's gates are now open to all of us who want to be with God. On Easter Sunday, the season of Lent ends. Christ showed the world that He is the savior.

After mass I'll be having ham dinner with my parents, one of my sisters and her husband. I'm bringing a bottle of German Riesling to share.

I hope you will have a beautiful Easter Sunday, irregardless of your faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home