pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Saturday, May 21, 2005

European americans

The bit from The Corner below was enough to tip me off to this recent article by Mr. Goldberg. I think Jonah is on to something. And it's why I became a Republican and why I regard the Republican Party to be The American Party while the Democrats are The Internationalist Party. A former friend of mine and anti-Bushie asked me in the wake of 9/11, "Why are people flying the American flag? What does that mean?"

That he had to ask spoke volumes to me. (And by the way, he's not a "former friend" because of his politics. He's a former friend because he is incessantly negative. Hmmmm....maybe there is a connection.)

Meanwhile, I ordered my own Stars & Stripes from W's campaign store online.

Another liberal acquaintance, in a conversation with me, opined that the United Nations has identified the U.S. as being in violation of international law and doesn't that mean the U.S. should heed the U.N.'s directives?

I firmly answered no, pointing out that the U.N. is occupied by thugs and dictators.

I think Jonah's right.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Rob Hewitt said…

    Scott,

    You made the Right choice! Glad to have you on Team America!

    Rob Hewitt
    SD63 Offensive Line
    Team America

     

Post a Comment

<< Home