pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Firefox is installed

I'd like to call in sick for work tomorrow so I can just stay home and surf the Net with Firefox. It's a beautiful browser. I love the way it interfaces with Blogger. I worked on the post immediately below this post for a couple of hours. Spell-check didn't work, so I apologize if there are some misspellings in there that I haven't bothered to correct. It's quite late.
The fact that my Mac or Firefox or both did not crash and lose my composition after working on it for so long is testiment to me that these are probably rather reliable tools for a blogger to have. I can't tell you how many posts I have lost with my old system. It's enough to make a grown man break down and weep, just thinking about it.

So, like John Kerry, I'm reporting for duty.

Or is that doodie?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Kurt (aka Noodles) said…

    You may want to read this today from Google News:

    "Firefox creator Mozilla has announced two security alerts for its popular web browser. The new alerts pertain to security vulnerabilities that could allow an attacker to run arbitrary code using the Firefox browser.

    Mozilla, which is updating its servers to curtail further exploitation, recommends users to disable javascript and the automatic installation feature on their Firefox browser until a fixed version is released."

    But I guess it can't be any more unsafe than running IE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home