pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Found forum

After much searching in the many, many Firefox pages I've come across, I have found a forum that might end up helping me install Firefox so that I may resume posting in Blogger with the various buttons in its writer.
I am disappointed in not finding a previously existing post that describes my problem. That would be the easiest scenario, as I would simply be able to follow an existing prescription.
So far, 6 surfers have read my post, but no one has Replied to it.

As is usually the case, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I learn that the solution is ridiculously simple. But seeing as how I am a newbie to MacIntosh, I have an excuse for stupidity.

I hope I can install Firefox soon so I can get back to blogging. While I can blog using IE, (this post is evidence of that) while I'm at my computer I am working on attempting to solve my Firefox installation problem rather than blogging. Maybe I'm being too much of a perfectionist and should spend some of my time blogging. If so, this post you are reading is a stab in that direction.

Thanks for your patience. Please check back once in awhile to find out where I'm at, won't you?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:42 AM, Blogger R-Five said…

    I can't help you on your Mac / Firefox issue. But there's a piece on Star Trek you should read in Monday's Strib. (I believe you are the one with the complete original DVD collection.)

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
    Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home