pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Light blogging

Because I'm using a Mac now, and because Blogger buttons don't show on Mac when using Internet Explorer, I'm trying to load Foxfire. Last night I didn't have any luck with this. But I'm working on a post that I've saved to Draft. As you can see, I am able to post. But without those buttons, I'm not able to embed links (unless I write the code for everything...which I am not familiar with).

I like my Mac, but it will simply take awhile to get used to.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Swiftee said…

    First ya start slackin' off on posting "bird babes" and now you're on a MAC.

    (siiigh)

    I'm tellin' ya bird, if we find out you're sportin' a beret there will be an intervention!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home