pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Monday, June 20, 2005

But we're gonna pee on it anyway.

Drudge Report has this eye-grabbing story about Bob Geldolf and the Live8 benefit for the Dark Continent.

Once the story establishes that Geldolf is determined to do this benefit in a professional manner that remains "on message", it takes this telling and why am I not surprised tag;

"Bob wants no attention on global warming, or the war," the manager warns, "He is very determined, he does not want to lose control of the message... But we have the most unpopular American president since Nixon, soldiers are dying... you are going to see some righteous anger on stage."

The left is so whacked outta their sense with anger, they find it just inconceivable to behave themselves just because Sir Bob asks them to.

Don't ask me why my text got so weird. All I did was copy&paste from Drudge and I couldn't find my original font.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home