pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Happy birdday to me

The world may be going to Hades in a handbasket, but one good thing can be said. Today is pinkmonkeybird's birdday...erm, birthday..or anniversary. 365 days ago this blog was born.

I see another blog is also celebrating it's anniversary.

Welcome Bogus Gold readers. Please check out my more recent post regarding my need of a ride to the Patriot Picnic. And also please forgive my desecration in failing to recall the word "blogiversary". The Samizdata Police will surely be gunning for me. I am sooooo busted.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:29 PM, Blogger Shirazi said…

    Happy blog anniversary and even happier blogging in future. It is nice here.

     
  • At 6:49 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Thank you, Shirazi :)

    I see by your profile that you have about 8 blogs!
    Thanks for visiting mine.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Anonymous scottyd said…

    I can't believe it's been a year. Happy Birthblogday. Keep up the great work.

    Scottyd

     

Post a Comment

<< Home