pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I need a ride

This Saturday is the am1280 The Patriot picnic in Eden Prairie. I'm looking for a lift. Anybody reading this blog who has a ride for me can email me or just leave a Comment. I'd like to leave Uptown Minneapolis between 10:30 and 11 o'clock this Saturday morning. Since the NARN will broadcast live from the picnic, I think I'd like to leave for home between 4 o'clock and 4:30.

It should be fun. I hope to hear from you. I've got a couple of bucks for you in gas money. If you prefer, I would be glad to meet you at Southdale. The bus would take me there from my home.

How, you may ask, will I get to the picnic if I get no takers? I'm planning on taking my bike on the bus to Southdale and then will bicycle to the park from there.....weather allowing.

Think of it! This is your opportunity to meet a world-famous blogger who is read the world over. My meter attests to approximately 30 hits per day! And while you're driving us to the picnic, you can ask me any questions of politics or music or mass transit and I will come up with spontaneous stuff to say.
Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home