pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Soldiers angels benefit missed

I've been trying to take good care of myself lately. The NARN and Keegan's Pub have teamed up tonight to benefit Soldiers Angels. Maybe if it were held on a weekend night I would allow myself to attend such a worthy event.


Recent events in Afghanistan and Iraq have prompted me to see if I can bump up my own support of soldiers and vets a notch. I try to give as much as I can with my checkbook. But I am examining the possibility of doing more.

Wish I could have made it down to the Pub last night. It would indeed be great to see my new friends and support our troops. But I'm going to bed instead.

Goodnight. Let's pray tomorrow is better than today was with the horrible news out of London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home