pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

And while we're speaking of moonbats

I don't have a constant eye on the streets of downtown Minneapolis, but I wonder just what is going on. On frequent occasions these past few weeks I've sighted a truck that seems to be caught in a time warp. It's a dark green or perhaps blue enclosed truck that is dressed with a few American flags flying from the cab. And it's got a couple of "John Kerry for President" lawnsigns propped up in its windows.
I've noticed this truck cruising around downtown like it's November 1st, 2004. If ever there were a provocation to have a truck stopped and its driver examined for alcohol consumption, this is it. I'm not sure, but I think I also noticed a signpost lodged in its grill work that reads; "The Twilight Zone".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home