pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Email from carol platt liebau

I got a very nice email from Carol Platt Liebau today in response to my Comment in her blog.

Dear Scott: Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog this morning. I want to thank you for your generous assessment of my and Peter's performance last week -- but that's not all. I've read your other very gracious comments on my guest hosting for Hugh, and I wanted you to know how encouraging and kind I found them. I am very grateful for all your supportive words. I hope you'll continue to comment -- and I wish you all the best. Warm regards, Carol

What a classy person Ms. Liebau is. It is no wonder the great Hugh Hewitt keeps turning to her as a substitute on his radio program. Brains and class. And Peter Robinson is no slouch, either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home