pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

"It never happened"

That's what Captain Ed predicts the geniuses at CNN will come to say within 12 to 18 hours regarding this.

Carol Platt Liebau, hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show this week with Peter Robinson, asked the Captain what can we do about this ad of lies on CNN. Ed answered very reasonably that the two of them are already doing an enormous service by broadcasting the truth over the airwaves. And if you're a blogger, just link to DrudgeReport and Factcheck and the story will write itself.

This is too easy. I haven't even read Hugh's book, Blog and I've got a handle on it.

Thank you, Al Gore, for inventing the Internet. You've made it possible for me to become a Rapid Responder Brown Shirt. Hooo! We're having fun now.

Update; I should mention that Liebau and Robinson are an exceptional team for a radio show. They are in sync with one another in their thinking and their humor. Hugh made a huge mistake hiring these two to replace him. Their combination makes for great radio. He may have put himself out of a job (wink, wink).

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger R-Five said…

    I'll concede that Liebau is getting better with experience, but still well short of Mitch Berg or Mark Larson. Hurry Home Hugh!

     
  • At 9:41 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Hmmmmm....both males. Do I sense a whiff of sexism in R-Five, I wonder?
    I am sure that is not the case.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home