pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Monday, August 08, 2005

Lileks is back

Like a lot of bloggers, I usually begin my day with The Bleat. Why, you ask? Why not?, is my answer. I neglected to tell you last week that his blog would be down all week. Purportedly in order to upgrade the site. Eight days? Most webmasters need only one day.
If James needs eight days, well then, by all means he's welcome to them. It must have been nice to have the pressure removed from his feelings of obligation to write the daily Bleats while he's got newspaper column deadlines looming.

The Bleat is a rare insight into the inner workings of the mind of one of the blogosphere's most popular writers. I read him 'cos I'm curious what makes him tick. Today he makes a passing confession that he is anal. Well, regular readers of the Bleat know that. Somehow, he's a lovable anal. Of course, I can afford to say that 'cos he's not my roommate. And that's good. If he were, I'd prolly have to kill him.
Which brings us back to the question; Why read him most every day?
To which I answer, Why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home