pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Friday, October 07, 2005

Flyover state endorsement

I'm a flyover state Republican supporter of President George W. Bush. I helped get W reelected to four more years in the White House because I have good reasons to trust him and trust his nominations to the Supreme Court.

A less elitist Republican would be difficult to find in this country than myself. And it is elitist Republicans on the coasts who threaten to rend the Republican Party over nominee Miers.

Take a moment to read MN GOP State Chairperson, Ron Carey's list of qualifications that back up W's selection of Miers to the bench.

If you haven't done so yet, sign the Minnesota GOP petition of support for W's choice.

It wasn't the elites on the coasts who got W reelected. It was flyover state Americans who done it.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Doug said…

    is elitist Republicans on the coasts who threaten to rend the Republican Party over nominee Miers.

    Wrong.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger hammerswing75 said…

    Having read Captain Ed's article in the WaPo I consider myself a dogface. I don't like the nomination and I don't like the fight. I do appreciate, however, that a good fight within the ranks might be healthy so long as we can put it behind ourselves.

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Doug.
    Why should I argue the case with you when Hugh Hewitt can be so persuasive? Listen to his show to rediscover how to be a good Republican Party man.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Doug said…

    Pink,

    I forgive, because I care. But I will never belong to any party that expects me to receive instructions from the radio on how to be a good party man. And that is indeed a pretty good characterization of Hewitt's show lately.

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    I respect you opinion, of course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home