pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ha ha funny

I am beside myself with laugh out loud laughter as I'm listening to the Laura Ingraham Show this morning. Laura has just played a sound clip of Chris Matthews in which he stated on his MSNBC cable television show that W and the Republicans had promised several things before the war in Iraq and none of them came true.

One of the things he listed is that the oil was supposed to pay for the war!

This is astounding. I couldn't believe it. Fortunately, Laura played the clip three or four times so we could wrap our brains around this comment. If I didn't know better, I'd wonder if this was actually a clip from Saturday Night Live. Matthews is confused. President Bush never said the oil would pay for the war. In fact, when asked about it, the president made it clear that Iraqi oil belongs to the Iraqis. Quite the contrary to the president claiming the oil would pay for the war, it was Moveon*dot*org and Chris Matthews' leftie anti-war friends who had made the claim that the oil would pay for the war. It was the left that claimed the war was all about oil.

We are living in amazing times. Chris Matthews and the Democrats are trying to rewrite history right before our very eyes

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger R-Five said…

    Limbaugh, Prager, and Ingraham are my triple threat of web site subscriptions. Rush gets indignant, Dennis wrings his hands, but Laura has fun with such idiocy. This is her forte. In fact, I recently sent her an email complimenting her on a particularly good show.

    As for Matthews, there are moments when you think he's suddenly going to throw up his hands and say, "how could I have been so dumb all this time? I get it now!" But a show or two later Matthews carries the moonbat water once again.

     
  • At 12:13 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Laura I. really is good medicine for a world gone loony. I think I'm perhaps falling in love with her.
    Prager has an excellent mind and is a genuinely good man. But his style drives me up a wall sometimes. He's too deliberate, imho. I wish he'd move his commentary along at a little more of a speedy clip. Sometimes I feel embarrassed to listen to him, as he can be very cornball.
    Rush is one personality I've not listened to enough. I wish I'd tuned in to him back when he started his radio career. If I had, I'd be much better informed today.
    Michael Medved is also very high on my list. He's so brainy, he's scary.
    Bill Bennett is smart, but I find him to be obnoxious and pompous at times.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Newsandseduction said…

    interesting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home