pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Scaredy cat

Howard Dean is a scaredy Democrat. I was going to write about Howard Dean's refusal to appear on Meet The Press alongside Ken Mehlman. But Powerline's Rocketman puts it so well. Why not just link to his post?

I've noticed that there is some jealousy and resentment of Powerline among the MOB. I suppose this is a natural human response. Last Thursday at Keegan's, one MOBster who shall remain unnamed by me actually referred to Powerline as a "Mainstream Blog". It's become almost uncool to admit that we read Powerline anymore. If that's true then I am uncool. I love how Powerline has so effectively revealed the left wing msm for what they are. And they do just about everything else they attempt equally well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home