pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas if you're a christian and a Happy Hanukkah if you're Jewish and a Happy Festivus if you're a Seinfeld fan.

May our terrific men & women in America's armed forces have a wonderful day.

I don't ask for anything for Christmas much anymore these day. I've received what I asked for with my successful second surgery. So I follow procedure with physical therapy. My arm hurts, but I'm on the mend. Sometimes an extra brandy on the rocks will help me through my pain.

Today I'm wearing my new MOB t-shirt. I guess we could say it's my Christmas gift to myself.

Leave a Comment and tell us what your best gift was today, won't you?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    I already said my gift was my recovering arm. But I'll add to that and offer one other gift I appreciate. Since my accident, I've received a generous outpouring of concern and well wishes from my clients. I think that's gold.
    Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home