pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Thursday, December 15, 2005

RNC 2006 calendar

I received my Republican National Committee 2006 wall calendar in my mailbox yesterday. It's a beautiful thing to behold. Each month features a wonderful, unique full color photo of the president in various actions.

Here is one of my favorites. If you look closely at my small pic, that's Barny sitting in the cab with W.


This great president will be in office for only another three years, God willing. I cannot imagine that we'll be lucky enough to have another like him in 2008, so this calendar is a terrific way to be reminded daily of how blessed we are to have brave leadership in time of war.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:15 AM, Blogger R-Five said…

    I stumbled on a site with a number of Reagan's speeches in mp3. I got chills just listening to him.

     
  • At 4:05 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    R-Five.
    There's no doubt that W would not be the great president he is if he weren't preceded by the Gipper.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home