pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Friday, December 16, 2005

Trivia tie

Last night I was on a winning team at Keegan's Trivia Night. We scored 21 out of 25 correct. But the Trivia Quizmaster gave the 1st place award to the other tying team because they had only three members to our four.
For a complete play by play check out Crossword Bebop, who somehow managed to liveblog the event without incurring the harsh disciplines of the Quizmaster's wrath upon us. I do not understand how Doug got away with being online in the course of the game. I've seen other bloggers try to do this and they were immediately instructed that they could not play whilst online. Could it be explained because we named our team "No, We're Not Cheating,"?

Somehow that seems very naive to me.

Anywho, this was my second win at Keegan's Trivia, thanks to my sponge-brained teammates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home