pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dead brain cells

As usual, John Podhoretz says it much better than I ever could. Here is his entry at The Corner blog over at National Review Online regarding the Alito hearings;

LINDSEY GRAHAM APOLOGIZES TO ALITO
[John Podhoretz]
"I'm sorry you had to go through this. I'm sorry your family had to sit through this." That's very nice of Graham, but really, I think he and the committee should beg forgiveness from...me, and the guys over at Bench Memos, and Ramesh over on PBS, and every other American who is sitting through this nonsense. Our brain cells are dying by the minute over here, Lindsey! And I'm 44 years old, which means when they die, they're gone and they never grow back!

I feel genuinely sorry for anyone who has to watch this crap. If the Republican Party had stayed with Harriet Miers, we'd probably be done by now and, if you trust W as I do, we'd have a nominee who is every bit as conservative as Alito is.

Your tax dollars at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home