pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Sunday, January 22, 2006

TV jag continues

I wrote about Meet The Press this morning. Now my television viewing day brings me to 60 Minutes. I just now watched a story about sand saturated with oil in Canada. According to this story there is enough oil in the ground here to provide a reliable source of energy for America's needs.

Now the only question we have to ask is, did CBS simply make this story up as they have done in the recent past? We can't believe anything this network tries to tell us.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger R-Five said…

    I saw this, too. I've heard this elsewhere, and I think it's true.

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Thanks R-Five.
    I don't know how I thought you were supposed to know this, but I may have had my tongue at least partially in my cheek.
    At the very least, I can say with confidence that while I may not doubt that the oil is there, CBS's reporting of the details of how this oil might impact US-Canadian relations might not be entirely trustworthy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home