pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Friday, March 17, 2006

Mehlman & Ruffini

I just returned home from my weekly gathering at Keegan's Pub for Trivia Night. There was a buzz over a blog event today. Ken Mehlman, Republican National Committee Chair and Patrick Ruffini, previously the webmaster of www.georgewbush.com, were in town today and met with bloggers.

Triple A has all the links to today's event.

Mr. Ruffini made an appearance at Keegan's tonight. I didn't get a chance to speak with him, but all the bloggers were agog.

It seems to me that nothing really concrete was accomplished by this meeting, other than the establishment of a rapport. It is a signal that Minnesota and her bloggers are deemed important at a national level by the Republican Party.

Hey, that's cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home