pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Friday, March 31, 2006

Road trip

I'll have to let up on my heavy blogging schedule as I go on a little road trip to Milwaukee. I'm going to check out an art exhibit on tour called Saint Peter and the Vatican: The Legacy of the Popes.
It's actually something I decided to do almost on a whim. I've been cooped up at home for too long. I'm tired of politics. I hardly have any fun at all these days as all I do is work out, trying to lose weight, working on my arm therapy. I'll be going with a group from the church where I've been attending mass this Lent season, the Basilica of St. Mary.
Maybe I'll make a new friend.
Have a great weekend. I'll see you when I get back.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I'd rather go see The
    Residents than go on a Papal
    road trip, but to each his own!

     
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Ah yes, but I've already seen the Residents. One must widen one's horizons, eh?

     
  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
    Ant disce ant discede.
    Ave, Maria!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home