pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tiger installed

I had some false starts and then I was down...no Internet...no telephone....blackout.

But now things are looking so good, I am in a state of catatonic shock. Prior to my Tiger install, I had OS 10.2 and most of my programs simply wouldn't work. I had no multi-media. I had no local email program. I couldn't get iPhoto or iTunes or anything to work but the Internet.
Now the world has been brought to my very feet and I am reeling.

In good time I should be posting here again. Right now I'm busy working on something and learning how to use Tiger.

Thank you.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:08 PM, Anonymous triple_a said…

    Tiger 10.2?

    We're on 10.4 baby!

    Don't be tempted by the dark side. PCs

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger R-Five said…

    Which is the dark side?

    Seriously, I continue to be tempted to get a Mac. If I do, I don't want to run Windows software, I will want real Mac-based software. But is it as plentiful, creative, and cheap as Windows-based software?

    Keep us posted with your adventures...

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    I am afraid I don't really have all that much to report yet on my "adventures" except that I like my Mac better than ever now.
    I have a question for other, more experienced Mac users. What software should I use to keep a database of my BPOU volunteers?
    I will be reformating my pc before long and I'm planning on purchasing Excel....so maybe that's the way to go. Anyone care to send me an email?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home