pinkmonkeybird

...busting up my brains for the words

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sorry, preoccupied

I'm sorry I have not been updating this blog much lately. My days seem to be filled with things to do, and I never get around to posting. It seems that giving up The Patriot radio and its annoying advertisements has taken political topics out of my head. I've been devoting a great part of my energies to returning to the Roman Catholic Church and I feel that's a subject that's too personal for me to be sharing with the world in a blog.
I feel very good not to be listening to The Patriot much anymore. When Lent is over, I hope I won't be such a heavy listener as I was. Those ads were crowding my head, making me irritable.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Leo Pusateri said…

    Which ads were you talking about?

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger pinkmonkeybird said…

    Virtually all of them. If it's an ad on The Patriot, it's annoying, imho.
    But if you want to read specifically of my problem with the ads, find the post entitled "Lent deprivations".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home